MPC-Tutor is incredibly proud to present the signature kit to end all signature kits! The legendary and prolific Hip hop and electronic producer Freddy Fresh gives us an exclusive insight into his MPC production workflow with ‘The Fresha Kits’, featuring a blisteringly eclectic sound library of drums, bass and crazy sound fx, ready-to-play kits and a complete multi-sequence MPC project!
Freddy Fresh’s production career started producing for Scott La Rock at Boogie Down Productions and over the years has evolved a varied and unique style encompassing hip hop, breaks, big beat, electronica and funk. He’s also a complete vinyl addict and author of the award winning reference bible for independent rap record releases, ‘Freddy Fresh Presents The Rap Records’.
“Fresha Kits features a cross section of samples that have been the staple of my “sound” for my many years of diggin’ for beats and tweakin synths. Throughout over 35 years of DJing and producing all over the world there is one thing that never changes - my beloved MPC, which has been at the heart of my studio all this time and will never be absent….”
The 278 sound library in ‘The Fresha Kits’ features drums, percussion, bass, vocals, scratches and crazy analog synth fx all handcrafted by Freddy himself, many of which have featured in Freddy’s previous releases. All samples are fully organised by sound type and are provided in WAV and legacy MPC SND format, making the library fully compatible with all models of MPC as well as all software samplers and DAWs.
What makes this signature kit so unique is the inclusion of a complete MPC song project created by Freddy himself which gives you first hand insight into the way a seasoned producer builds his music within his MPC. The project consists of a 21 sequence song (song file included), 8 ready-made kits and two bonus ‘beat sketches’, all instantly recognisable as having that Freddy Fresh sound, bursting with plenty of Q-Link and 16 levels craziness.
How often do you get the chance to study the actual MPC workflow of one of the greatest producers ever?! Check out the demos - all these beats are included as multitrack sequences in the pack:
Freddy worked closely with beatbox experts Pad Pimps to port his original MPC project into multiple sampler formats:
- MPC Software Expansion - fully compatible with any MPC running the MPC Software (1.8 or greater, including 2.0); MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Touch, MPC Studio and MPC Renaissance (we’ve also included a separate version for installation into the standard file browser).
- MPC5000, MPC1000, MPC2500, MPC500 and JJOS – includes a PRJ project file and all required sequences, programs and song files (Freddy originally wrote the project in his MPC1000).
- Maschine 2 Expansion - a very faithful conversion which recreates the original MPC sequences and programs using Maschine patterns, scenes and groups.
Additionally we’ve also included the ready-made kits in legacy MPC format (suitable for MPC2000/XL/4000/3000) and Battery 4 format.
Don't miss out on this very unique opportunity to delve into the mind and workflow of one of the greatest MPC producers of all time - available to download instantly after purchase.
- Samples: 278 drums, percussion, fx, scratches, vocals and synth sounds plus programs, sequences and a complete beat project (MPC and Maschine)
Contains WAV and MPC SND versions of all sounds and PGM files that auto-assign the sounds across the pads.
Compatible with all MPCs, all versions of JJOS, Maschine 2.x, Battery 4 and any sampler that reads WAV files
- Publisher/Sound Design: Freddy Fresh & Pad Pimps
- License: Royalty Free
- Delivery: Download instantly after purchase.
- Price: $29.99