‘MPC: Sampling Laid Bare’ is the best selling tutorial book written for Akai's MPC Software 1.9, with 360 pages of incredibly in-depth, hands-on tutorials focusing entirely on teaching practical and creative sound design, sample editing and program construction workflows within the MPC Renaissance & MPC Studio including:
- Comprehensive coverage of all chopping features in the MPC Software including an essential speed chopping guide
- Practical uses of all MPC program parameters (DRUM and Keygroup programs)
- Methods for recording sample recording and re-sampling
- Complete guide to sample editing and sound design features within the MPC
- Advanced drum layering techniques
- Looping breaks and instrument samples
- Creating your own velocity sensitive finger drumming kits from drum multisamples
- Building realistic instrument emulations using both DRUM and Keygroup programs
- Using insert effects as sound design tools
Plus hundreds of useful tips, tricks and troubleshooting guides for all the common problems you may face.
I would like to thank you for writing the only manual ever worth reading for any piece of gear made! Great job!!! Thanks again for helping me take the training wheels off this little beast.
Rys Olsen (Solemn Splendor)
‘MPC: Sampling Laid Bare’ was written by MPC-Tutor, making this his eleventh book dedicated to the MPC series, and to date the only tutorial books ever written for MPCs. It follows his familiar step-by-step approach where each topic and concept is explained in detail using practical, hands-on examples to show how everything is actually used in day-to-day music production. Each tutorial contains clear screenshots from both the LCD and the computer environment and also includes all the MPC project files you need to recreate every tutorial within your MPC as you read along.
Intuitively structured, completely jargon free and immensely inspirational, ‘MPC: Sampling Laid Bare’ is the absolutely essential bible for anyone looking to master the art of sampling and program editing in the MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio. Available as a digital download instantly after purchase.
Digital eBook Bundle Now Included! As well as all the improvements to the book content, 'Sampling: Laid Bare' now includes EPUB and MOBI versions of the book, fully optimised for reading in iOS (iPad & iPhone), all tablets (Android, Windows etc), smartphones and dedicated ebook readers such as Kindle, Kobo & Nook - these versions are in addition to the 360 page PDF book (which is optimised for computer and laptop reading).
- Contents: 360 page PDF ebook, plus over 250 example tutorial files
PDF, MPC Software project files & WAV files
MPC Renaissance or MPC Studio running MPC Software 1.9 or greater
- Author: Andy Avgousti ('MPC-Tutor')
- Delivery: Download instantly after purchase.
- Price: $34.99