The MPC Touch Bible is MPC-Tutor’s latest and greatest MPC tutorial guide containing a staggering 588 pages of hands-on MPC Touch tutorials & projects, comprehensively taking you step-by-step through the entire MPC production process from the very core concepts of sampling and sequencing all the way up to advanced power-user techniques! Topics covered include:
- Comprehensive coverage of destructive & non-destructive chopping techniques
- Professional sound design & drum layering skills
- Developing a ‘standalone’ style workflow using the Touch UI
- Using groove quantize templates and swing
- Multitrack sequencing methods
- Using XYFX and automation
- Drag & Drop audio & MIDI
- Advanced drum kits and multisampled instrument programs
- Creating your own expansion packs
- Building, arranging & mixing down complete songs
And much, much more, including a wealth of time saving shortcuts, indispensable insights and essential bug workarounds. Download the complete table of contents here.
Learn from the best - Andy Avgousti (A.K.A MPC-Tutor) is one of the world’s foremost experts on the MPC series, a member of Akai’s external beta testing team for the MPC Software and author of twelve MPC tutorial books including the award winning ‘Beat Making on the MPC’ series.
All tutorials teach practical beat making skills presented in a jargon-free, step-by-step style with hundreds of clear screenshots showing all required settings for every stage of each project. And for the ultimate hands-on learning experience you also get every single file needed to recreate each and every project within the book (over 1000 MPC samples, programs and sequences)!
Check out this free tutorial from the book where you’ll use a wealth of program parameters to create the ‘Clap From Hell’.
Whether you are an intermediate user looking for much needed inspiration or a beginner needing a solid grounding in MPC workflow techniques, the MPC Touch Bible will expertly guide you through every step of your into journey into becoming an MPC master! Available to download instantly after purchase.
Digital eBook Bundle Included! The MPC Touch Bible includes EPUB and MOBI versions of the book, fully optimised for reading in iOS (iPad & iPhone), all tablets (Android, Windows etc), smartphones and dedicated ebook readers such as Kindle, Kobo & Nook - these versions are in addition to the 588 page PDF book (which is optimised for computer and laptop reading).
- Contents: 588 page PDF ebook plus over 1000 example tutorial files
PDF, EPUB, MOBI versions of the book plus MPC Software project files & WAV files
MPC Touch running MPC Software 1.9.5 or greater
- Publisher/Sound Design: Andy Avgousti (MPC-Tutor)
- Delivery: Download instantly after purchase.
- Price: $39.99