'Using the Akai MPC With Ableton Live' is the essential and definitive tutorial book for any hardware MPC user looking to integrate Ableton Live into their day-to-day workflow!
This 120 page ebook covers all the skills you need to use Live with your MPC, be it writing and mixing down your beats in the studio or controlling Live's clips and scenes with your MPC pads & Q Links for scintillating live performances. No waffle, no jargon and no stone unturned - just clear, hand-on tutorials covering absolultely everything you need to know in one single resource:
- Using Live as a sound module for your MPC
- Syncing Live with your MPC using both MIDI clock and MIDI Time Code (MTC), using the MPC as both master or slave
- Tracking MPC sequences as both audio & MIDI directly into Live
- Using the MPC pads to launch Live clips
- Using the Q-Links to control Live's dials and sliders (JJOSXL & MPC4000 only)
- Every single hardware and software setting needed in the MPC, your computer and within Live itself.
Each tutorial is carefully broken down with easy-to-follow step-by-step examples, using clear MPC and Live screen shots, handy-hint boxes, and all the project files you need to recreate the tutorials in both Live and your MPC as you read along.
This book was written for all 'legacy' MPCs, specifically: MPC1000/2500/5000/500/2000/2000XL/4000/3000/60 as well as JJOS Free/OS1/OS2/OSXL, so whichever hardware MPC you use, you'll have all the information you need to get up and running in no time!
Digital eBook Bundle Included!
Easily read your book anytime, anywhere - your download includes PDF, EPUB and MOBI versions of the book, making it fully optimised for iBooks (iPad & iPhone), Android, Kindle, Kobo, Nook and all other ereaders and smartphones, with of course full support for all computers, laptops and tablets.
'Using the Akai MPC With Ableton Live' is absolutely essential reading for the next generation of MPC producer seeking to completely transform their creative workflow, both in the studio and on stage. Available to download instantly after purchase.
Please note that this book is not compatible with the MPC Ren/Studio/Element.
- Contents: 120 page PDF ebook, plus example tutorial files
PDF, Ableton Live project files & MPC Project files (PRJ or APS/ALL)
MPC1000/5000/500/2500/2000XL/2000/4000/3000/60, Akai or JJOS & Ableton Live version 8.13 or greater
- Author: Andy Avgousti ('MPC-Tutor')
- Delivery: Download instantly after purchase.
- Price: $24.99