The MPC Touch Bible is MPC-Tutor’s latest and greatest MPC tutorial guide containing a staggering 588 pages of hands-on MPC Touch tutorials & projects, comprehensively taking you step-by-step through the entire MPC production process from the very core concepts of sampling and sequencing all the way up to advanced power-user techniques! Topics covered include:
- Comprehensive coverage of destructive & non-destructive chopping techniques
- Professional sound design & drum layering skills
- Developing a ‘standalone’ style workflow using the Touch UI
- Using groove quantize templates and swing
- Multitrack sequencing methods
- Using XYFX and automation
- Drag & Drop audio & MIDI
- Advanced drum kits and multisampled instrument programs
- Creating your own expansion packs
- Building, arranging & mixing down complete songs
- And much, much more, including a wealth of time saving shortcuts, indispensable insights and essential bug workarounds.
Whether you are an intermediate user looking for much needed inspiration or a beginner needing a solid grounding in MPC workflow techniques, the MPC Touch Bible will expertly guide you through every step of your into journey into becoming an MPC master! Available to download instantly after purchase.
Find out more about the MPC Touch Bible!