I’m happy to announce the release of my new JJOSXL tutorial book, the ‘JJOSXL Sampling Bible‘. This is the first and only tutorial book written for JJOSXL, with 125 pages of JJOSXL tutorials specifically about the creative uses of sampling in JJOSXL with plenty of practical, step-by-step beat making and song creation projects for you to recreate in your MPC as you read along.
- Fully understand the destructive and non-destructive chopping processes
- Develop optimal workflows & techniques for chopping drum breaks and entire songs
- Learn accurate & fast chopping methods along with advanced pad previewing options
- Build velocity sensitive finger drumming kits from chopped breaks
- Master the more advanced uses of the patched phrase feature
- Use sustain looping on instrument chops to create multisampled notes and programs
- Utilise filters, tuning, effects, ADSR and other program parameters to customize your chopped programs
- Discover the different methods for implementing polyphonic and monophonic programs
- Loop individual drum chops for unique percussive effects
- Create your own songs and beats using nothing but non-destructive chops
Every aspect of JJOSXL sampling is comprehensively covered using a variety of drum breaks, instrument loops, complete songs and even classical pieces, to quickly teach the skills required to make your own music using JJOSXL. The book is fully compatible with any MPC1000 running JJOS2XL 3.2x and any MPC2500 running JJOS-XL 3.2x (3.26 was the version at the time of publication) and is available as an instant digital download – for more information, check out the JJOSXL Sampling Bible at MPC-Samples.com.