MPC-Samples.com is proud to announce the release of ‘The MPC X & MPC Live Bible’, MPC-Tutor’s complete hands-on tutorial guide for Akai’s new generation of standalone touchscreen MPCs; the MPC X and MPC Live!
Packed with nearly 500 pages of MPC beat making tutorials and projects, the book focuses on learning how to control the MPC using the touchscreen, Q-links, dials, buttons and pads, be it 100% in ‘standalone’ mode or connected to your computer in ‘controller mode’.
Topics cover everything from core beginner’s concepts all the way up to advanced power-user techniques including:
- Build your own multitrack sequences using classic MPC swing, note repeat and 16 levels
- Learn how to layer drums and create your own unique sounds with the built in effects, filters and LFOs
- Create melodic leads and rhythms from your own multisampled ‘keygroup’ instruments
- Construct your own dynamic drum kits using round robins (‘cycle kits’)
- Create unique beats with the MPC’s classic chopping functions
- Mix down entire songs with vocals, scratching and effects automation
- Utilise warping, sequenced chops and patched phrase loops
- Make your own standalone MPC ‘synth’
Plus many, many more pro tips, tricks and shortcuts! Each tutorial is carefully written in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step style and includes hi-res screenshots, all recommended parameter settings and all the files and samples you need to recreate each project in your MPC.
The book was written for the latest 2.0.3 firmware and will continually receive additional updates to reflect new OS features added by Akai in the future (customers will receive an email alert whenever a new update to the book is available to download).
The ‘MPC X and MPC Live Bible’ is the completely essential resource for all MPC Live and MPC X owners and is available as a digital download exclusively from MPC-Samples.com at the following URL:
Mar 30, 2018 10:02 am
can you tell which mode helps me speed up a sample on the mpc x. .