Just Released! The ‘MPC Renaissance & MPC Studio Bible’ is the complete guide to using the MPC Renaissance & MPC Studio with MPC Software 2.1, packed with practical, ‘hands-on’ beat making projects that teach you everything from core beginner’s concepts all the way up to advanced power-user techniques!
- Build your own multitrack sequences using classic MPC swing, note repeat, 16 levels and audio tracks
- Learn how to layer drums and create your own unique sounds with the built in effects, filters and LFOs
- Create melodic leads and rhythms from your own multisampled ‘keygroup’ instruments
- Construct your own dynamic drum kits using round robins (‘cycle kits’)
- Create unique beats with the MPC’s classic chopping functions
- Mix down entire songs with vocals, scratching and effects automation
- Utilise warping, sequenced chops and patched phrase loops
- Make your own standalone MPC ‘synth’
- Create your own MPC Expansion packs
Plus many, many more pro tips, tricks and shortcuts! The ‘MPC Renaissance & MPC Studio Bible’ is the completely essential resource for all MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio owners running MPC Software 2.x – available to download instantly after purchase!